Day 06
Maybe i'm just jealous. Jealous that you spend more time with him rather than me. Jealous that he is so much braver than me. Jealous that he might stand a chance and i couldn't. Jealous that maybe if you were with him, i would get to spend lesser time with you. I know i meant nothing to you but a friend. I don't understand why i'm feeling jealous. Thats the reason i'm trying to keep myself away from you, trying to bluff myself. I'm childish, i have low self esteem, i have no confidence in myself, i don't believe that i could do anything thats on my mind. I might act like i have full confidence in myself but deep down inside i don't. Thats the reason why I've been hiding myself. I couldn't tell you how i feel bout you cause i always believe you are way outta my league...
and thats the reason why. :(
Labels: reason why.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home