Thursday, January 26, 2012

end of NYP

Its close to the end of my nyp period and its about time i start getting to know new friends. I told myself to change when i was entering poly to be a better person. Not to joke so much and stuff but i failed during the orientation. I show the weak side of me in the orientation during my year 1 period. I knew i gotta change but i don't know when . I want to be someone that people talk serious things to and not someone that people enjoys to be around. I know its sounds kinda childish and silly but i don't want to be the joker kinda guy. I guess i did it during the ending of my schooling period when i start getting serious with gym. That is when people noticed a changed in me. I guess people would say i'm not being myself but well who doesn't wear a mask in this real world right ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home