Saturday, February 11, 2012

obsession

People told me i'm obsessed with what i'm doing. They told me i'm gonna lose a lot of friends that I've made all these time. The told me I've changed because of this. The told me there is no purpose in what I'm actually aiming for. They told me i'm doing it too much. They told me it was useless cause i'm not gonna continue it when i am old and all those muscle I've gained would turn to fats. They told me to settle less than what i actually wanted. They told me i could injured myself doing these. They told me to just jog and lose some fats i'm look better that way. Some even got tired of telling me stuff.

Well I'm gonna tell you. To me, this is actually a lifestyle. If i'm to lose friends because i want to be myself, so be it. If i were to lose friends because i couldn't give up my time for them as i need time for my training, so be it. There will be people that understand why i gave up my time, gave up everything i had just to work out. I'm the kinda guy that rather spend 1-3 hours in the gym just hanging out with the bros than to be out doing things that isn't meaningful at all. Yes I've changed. I am not that fat loser last time where everything else doesn't matter, where friends actually comes first before my own self. Fuck i actually hated the guy i used to be. To me, I don't simply just stop bodybuilding. Yes some might say that I'll have no time in the future and stuff like that . Screw that. Cause If i don't have time, I'll MAKE them. Injury, Yes bodybuilding is actually something dangerous. I mean who knows i might snap my back when i'm squatting 200kg dead lifting 180kg. But that's a chance i got to take in order to be who i want to be. To me i don't want to look like the others. They might say girls would prefer guys with just lean muscle but to me, i body build not for girls to see. Its actually for me, myself to be proud of myself. Ever since i started bodybuilding, I knew girls wouldn't like me cause i will look like a monster I will be huge.

So unless you really understand what i am actually going through, don't fuck with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home